The use of site-specific technology in the design process means your steel building is designed for its location - taking into account wind ratings and even air salinity.
Where required, Sheds n Homes will can engineer 100% cyclonic rated solutions to ensure your investment stands up to the harshest of Western Australia’s weather conditions. Cyclonic sheds include the following:
- Fully bolted shed frames that use Z purlins and girts with cleats (not top hats)
- Purlins and girts with overlaps of 10% of the bay width (minimum requirement) PLUS an additional 100mm
- Decreased spacings on purlins and girts to suit the design criteria of your site
- Roof cladding, fasteners and support members all passing Low-High-Low Testing (a standard cycle test method introduced by the BCA in 2009)
- Larger gutters with flashings to cope with increased winds and rainfall
Sheds n Homes Geraldton pride themselves on being able to service a huge area of remote Western Australia covering much of the Mid West and down into the Goldfields.