Stud Frame Sheds
After a domestic shed, garage or liveable dwelling?
Our stud frame option is the ideal DIY solution for a premium building with the ability to internally plasterboard the walls and ceiling, turning a basic shed or garage into the perfect teen retreat, hobby workshop or granny flat.
Have your say on your buildings steel cladding and profiles! Choose between Zincalume® or one of the 22 COLORBOND® steel options, then pick between Corodek® and Trimclad® as your cladding profile.
Flexibility that works for you
Our Sheds n Homes stores are able to provide an end-to-end solution for your new build, from custom design and council applications to concrete slab and construction. Alternatively, if you'd prefer to DIY we can support you with the design and supply of the steel kit, then leave the rest to you (we're just a phone call away if needed)!
- Frames are provided as a flat pack, making it easier to build and configure the fixed size wall panels
- Compact building materials, allowing more internal room
- Cleaner internal finish
- Made from Australian TRUECORE® steel, a zinc/aluminium alloy coated steel with a distinctive blue resin surface finish
- Spans - 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m or 9m
- Lengths - Up to 12m
- Wall heights - 2.7m or 3.2m
- Gable roof pitches - 15° or 22.5°
- Roof ventilation
- Roller doors
- Personal access doors
- Glass sliding doors