A Shed Made for Living
|||26 July 2017|
Are you after a cool creative workshop, premium quality garage or even a granny flat or teen retreat to make your own? Then a stud frame shed might just be the answer!
Our DIY stud frame option allows you to internally plasterboard the walls and ceilings of your building and turn it into the perfect structure for you. You have the freedom to choose your building’s steel cladding and profiles - choose between Zincalume® or one of the 22 COLORBOND® steel options, then pick between Corodek® and Trimclad® for your cladding.
Our stores can provide everything you need from custom design and council applications through to the concrete slab and construction. If you would prefer to do it yourself, we can provide you with the design and supply of the steel kit and leave the rest to you. We are only a phone call away if you need anything!
- Frames are provided as a flat pack, making it easier to build and configure the fixed size wall panels
- Compact building materials, allowing more internal room
- Cleaner internal finish
- Made from Australian TRUECORE® steel, a zinc/aluminium alloy coated steel with a distinctive blue resin surface finish
- Spans - 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m or 9m
- Lengths - Up to 12m
- Wall heights - 2.7m or 3.2m
- Gable roof pitches - 15° or 22.5°
- Roof ventilation
- Roller doors
- Personal access doors
- Glass sliding doors